Thursday 13 June 2019

What has happened to Bernice Bartelds?

Don't worry, I am still here even if I haven't posted anything for a while. In fact, if anything crops up that is so different and newsworthy from everything I have already mentioned on this blog, then I will certainly do a write-up again. But for now, this Global Citizen News blog has, and still is, serving its purpose to inspire others to do their own research.

Stealing children to become Global Citizens
But right now a new project is requiring my urgent attention: globalist plans for child stealing, child monetising, and shaping the Global Citizens of the future through a system that is known in Scotland as the Named Person Scheme. It involves putting a state guardian between every child and his or her parents. Public opinion is currently being softened through the media to bring this scheme into Dutch society. Here in the Netherlands, people are totally in the dark about what is hanging over their heads and worse, what is hanging over their children's heads right now. So I need to redirect my focus to a Dutch blog as a starting point to shed some light on the issue in the Netherlands.

If you're interested, you can click here and be informed about globalist plans to separate Dutch children from their parents. I have no doubt that in time, it will come to a place near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment