Thursday 13 July 2017

Conspiracy!

Just a quickie today: I was wondering how this blog would appear in my own google search results, so I googled my pen name: Bernice Bartelds. Bearing in mind I spend a fair amount of time on my blog, it should have come up at the top of the list. I was expecting my UK Column articles to appear as the second item, when you consider how these algorithms work to give us personalised results based on our interests. But no, not a single article or blog posting. Mind you, UK Column is mentioned but that page has no further links to my articles.

This result is from Safari on my iPad:

 

And now a result from DuckDuckGo:



And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. I see a conspiracy to suppress real news. I am now an official conspiracy theorist. And proud of it.

2 comments:

  1. Tһеse are actually impressive ideas in on the
    topіϲ of bloggіng. You have touched some fastidious factoгs here.
    Any ԝay keep up wrinting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, few of these topics are covered in the alt media. They deserve much more exposure because these behind the scenes plans are going to turn our worlds upside down. Comments like yours help me to keep trudging down this lonely trail.

      Delete