Saturday 5 August 2017

Three Research Tips

I haven't posted anything for a week while I've been busy doing other stuff, but I don't want to neglect my blog any longer. No big research results today, just three tips for your own information gathering while I add some more touches to my next article.

Research Tip 1: The Nature of Reality and the Nature of the 5G Beast System
From the SGT Report. Thanks, Alex!


Reserach Tip 2: Biometrics News
A website tip with a suggestion to subscribe to their newsletter: 

BiometricUpdate.com
Research Tip 3: Vaccinate the World: Gates, Rockefeller Seek Global Population Reduction
The global elite has launched a world-wide operation against an unaware population to reduce and control fertility. Vaccines and even staple food crops have been modified to achieve these goals. Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment